Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 27, 2012
Your description says "books" which is plural. Where is the work book that goes with this set? The book I got and time to deliver was average the problem is that I was under the impression I was going to be getting the text book a work book and an access code. Please please please edit and proof read your description, be clear and concise.
on September 30, 2012
I bought this item because it contained the textbook and the access code I needed for my Spanish class. The book was fine, in great condition, but the access code was outdated and was for the old version of the Pearson website. I had to buy another access code for the new website, costing me even more money. There was no indication that the access code might be outdated, so I was very upset to find that it did not work.
on October 27, 2014