Anthropology of Latin America and the Caribbean
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:$91.24 + Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on April 18, 2013
This textbook had a lot of good information, very educational. I like how it has real-life studies and scenarios occurring in Latin America. It is easy to read and understand. I learned a lot from this textbook, and was very eye/mind opening to many problems and situations in Latin America.
on March 10, 2014
I need this book for a class and the content of the book is fine, but the actually book is displeasing. The cover is taped to the side hanging for it's poor life. There are rips and tears in the cover and backing of the book. If this book wasn't so important in the class I'm taking, I would have returned it. They said the condition was "good" without mentioning the tears, rips & tape. And this is definitely not something that happened through the delivery. Probably won't order from here again.
review image
on June 4, 2012
I order this book online a month before the class was due to start, thinking it would take a while to receive it. The sender shipped it immediately and I received it quikcer than I thought.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Customers who viewed this also viewed
The Companion to Latin American Studies
The Companion to Latin American Studies by Philip Swanson (Paperback - February 2, 2003)
$38.95

Religions of Mesoamerica, Second Edition
Religions of Mesoamerica, Second Edition by Davíd Carrasco (Paperback - August 21, 2013)
$20.40

A Companion to Latin American Anthropology
A Companion to Latin American Anthropology by Deborah Poole (Hardcover - May 19, 2008)
$57.44