Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Investigating Difference: Human and Cultural Relations in Criminal Justice (2nd Edition)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 6, 2013
It took a whole week for this item to arrive. I ordered another book off Ebay and it took only 3 days to get that book. Anyhow, I was glad I got the book before my second week of class started. This book is used. I mean really really used. There was water marks/stains all over. There were at least 3 "Used Book" stickers on the book cover. I think it would have been more reasonable if it had been sold for $25 instead of $35 that I paid for this book.
on October 28, 2008
This book shows the true aspect of what people go through when they deal with cops and what it is like for other races. It shows the racism of the country and how it has been there for many years and it is embedded in the police force. This is not an easy book to read, but it is a necessary one for everyone that is going to deal with the public in any way. At times it seems filled with a lot of hate, but that is the realism of this nation and to change it we have to face it. Read the book, it is worth it.
on March 11, 2012
Received in good condition and was useful for my class. I still have the book as it is not on the trade in list as of yet. Good value and useful as a reference book for my classes.
on December 22, 2012
Obtained this book very quickly. In great condition. Looking forward to reading it for my class. Thank you so much.
on February 29, 2016