on June 20, 2013
Being a senior psychology student, this book was mostly review for me but I needed it for my Developmental Psychology Class. It covers the development of a human physically, emotionally, and psychologically from zygote to death. The price was great, I got it for $28.00 used but you will be missing out on the virtual child program that is included in the new, unused text. I didn't need this program for my class but it would've been an interesting and engaging supplement. Some aspects that are unique to this text are the explanations of how each developmental stage affects an individual physically, psychologically, and emotionally. Overall a good buy.
on January 26, 2014
Book was bought for a course in college. Honestly never read it as the instructor and class was easy to follow without this book. If your instructor provides good lecture notes you can skip this entirely and still get an A.
on April 19, 2012
This a great book on over-all human development. I continue to use it in my other courses for my Counseling degress. It was very helpful.
on May 4, 2013
Interesting
on August 22, 2012
The book arrived promptly, it is in OK CONDITION. The reason I say OK is because I also purchased another book the same day and the other book is in GREAT condition. This book 'Understanding Human Development' has some highlighting and minor markings. The highlighting is not a whole lot and it's mainly at the beginning of the book, it doesn't bother me too much but I don't sell my books back because I like to do a lot of writing and highlighting meaning that the less of this there is the more of MY own notes and highlighting there will be at the end of the semester, I would give it 3 stars if it was not for the fact that I saved like $40 compared to buying it used at local bookstore.

IT'S OK AND NOT BAD ENOUGH TO RETURN-- OVERALL: SATISFIED
on June 27, 2016
I needed this book for my class, it came in handy.
on May 14, 2013
The book is in excellent condition and I have no complain about this book ; nevertheless, my school changed book to third edition after I purchased second edition just to make me mad. Thank you for your sympathy.
on January 27, 2016
Prompt delivery. Great price!
on May 28, 2015
Great Deal for a great book
on January 30, 2013
Got this for my class, but rarely needed to use it. I like getting my textbooks here, always a better price!