Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 19, 2014
Do NOT buy the combo pack; Pearson scammed my instructor by telling her that you needed to buy the book and the MySearchLab Access Card, but the access card provides you with an electronic copy of the book. That makes buying the combo pack pointless and false advertising. If you want the book, just pay for the Standalone Access Card. You'll be saving over $100 by doing so.
on May 11, 2016
I absolutely loved this item. I had a child and welfare class with an e-book and this book opened up the class material better for me. Loved this book. Will use it in the field when I am done with my studies.
on October 14, 2014
Great for my child welfare course at the university. Great condition and best of all great price!
on January 21, 2013
I liked the quick delivery that I received and the book was in decent condition when it arrived here. Would definitely be willing to buy more from the user.

The book in general is a good, practical book. The case studies add relevant examples. Plus the sections on bullying and armed services are great additions to the book!
on March 22, 2014
This is a great read if you enjoy reading. The content is good and interesting, although it can be a bummer to the emotions when facing the reality of what this book brings to light.
on May 9, 2013
This text was very easy to read and understand. Also, the cases were relevant and applicable. It was a great introduction to the field of child welfare for me.
on December 23, 2014
Not perfect but doable at 1/3 of cost of others. For a 7.5 week class, the price is right.
on June 28, 2016
I like this book. It explains everything in detail. It is a good reference book.
on September 21, 2015
This textbook turned my thought to working with children.
on June 12, 2015