Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day

on January 6, 2013
I picked this book up since as a wedding photographer I am starting to get into the video end of weddings with my DSLR. I follow Olivia's blog and she always has good information and well done videos. The book has the basics's of everything you are going to need to start in DSLR video. I didn't realize that the book is not normal size book it is instead a little bigger then pocket size. Still good info and great pictures to explain certain aspects. I did see a lot of information on photography like fill light using reflectors things that a photographer should already know so this stuff I kind of skipped over. If you already have experience with video and understand the basics of filming you might find some of the book boring. I enjoyed the coverage of equipment in the book, never knew what a rig was used for or how to build one now I do. I did like the explanation of why certain equipment is used and how. All in all happy I got it.
on May 28, 2013
This small, but concise book, is a great info packed package that I can let my students take with them everywhere and still answer many many questions.
on March 3, 2013
Upon receiving my copy of this book, I was delightfully surprised of its handy little size.
It is packed with alot of great insight and tips on how to approach your film-making project.
I recommend this book for a hobbyist or semi-professional photographer who is wanting to
cross-over into video.