Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 12 Plays: A Portable Anthology
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 9, 2015
I had to have this book for my English Lit class over the summer. I liked that to book had plenty of room to make notes in the margins and easy to highlight. It arrived quickly!
on June 8, 2014
A great collection to introduce any student or literature-enthusiast to play scripts. A great mix of old and new, and English and foreign. A fantastic gem I've already gifted.
on October 19, 2014
A little disappointed the last 200 pages were not seamed to the book,out of book on arrival
on November 30, 2014
Arrived exactly as advertised and in the condition as advertised.
on November 16, 2014
Book was in great condition!
on May 10, 2013
excellent text book! One of those you don't want to re-sell. I recommend any class that is using this text as its requirement!
on March 9, 2013
I literally only ordered this for school, but it's actually one of the few books I've kept. As an anthology, it's not bad.
on October 5, 2008
Customer service was great! I didn't really need the book and I mailed it back to return it and received my refund almost immediately.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse