Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on August 24, 2010
The cover of the book and the ISBN# are same as student book. Why do you tell me before that book is instructor's book? I need the book which a student using!!!
on September 21, 2012
I purchased this book with the understanding that it was used. The description mentioned that the cover may have been torn and there may be highlighting. However, there was NO MENTION of MISSING PAGES!!!!!

If there were pages missing, I would NOT have purchased the book from facetextbooks! I never inspected the book for missing pages when I got the book, so it was too late to return it when I received my assignments from class.
on July 2, 2011
The book was in good shape but I had to go through and erase all the answers for the prior owner. Book was said to be in real great shape... to me that means no writing... but now I know.
on January 28, 2014
Chapters are missing from this book, they are ripped out of the book to be exact. I am upset as this was and is needed - yesterday, now I have to re-order another book and pay substantial shipping costs.
on January 25, 2013
Very happy book came on time for class and looks new :) no missing pages and was here a week before it was spouse to great job was worrying but was a huge load off when it was here in time for class.
on October 17, 2013
It's a used book, but it looks ABSOLUTELY BRAND SPANKING NEW!!! No ripped pages or highlighting in the book, and it didn't take but 4 days to get to me!!
on September 24, 2014
Thank you! This book had some writing in it already on th exercises but the ones my teacher had us do was not yet done. Good book and fast shipping!
on February 9, 2014
good
i like it
almost new one
clean
but i waited like 3 weeks for this one
how bad
that's it
on February 14, 2013
It came fast with the express shiping i loved the tracking it told me where it was and what time it got there
on March 12, 2013
I just got this book and so far I enjot it. I'm learning more ways to write and speak in English.