Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on February 26, 2012
I had to buy this book for one of my classes at school and it turned out to be one of my go to books for all of my classes. If you are trying to get a good handle on writing papers or how even to make a good impression in a resume this book is great. It may seem a little pricey, but it is a book that you can use for the rest of your life so it's worth it.
on January 23, 2013
This Book is gorgeous. It came intact and super fast. I am very satisfied. I recommend amazon because the books that I have ordered they come on time and great conditions. I am enjoying the material on this book, it is easy to understand and the size is perfect, no too big, neither too heavy, simply cute:)
on October 2, 2014
Why the book was listed as "acceptable" is beyond me. The pages of the book are in almost-new condition. Yes, there is some wear and tear to the outside but it is within the normal bounds of use. The the binding is not affected. All pages are secure. There are no stray marks. The book was well packaged. If this seller offers an item in the future that I need, I certainly won't think twice about purchasing.
on July 20, 2013
I have to admit that I brought the book for my son, his first year of college. He hates writing but used this book as a reference tool and he secured a B in his English course. It is a book that he did not try to resale so it must have some value. It was a super buy as the book store was asking nearly $70 and I got it for a steal. It came really quick too.
on January 3, 2014
This was a required book for my English Comp II class. The book is written at a level I would rate as a freshman highschool or lower level. 95% of the book is on brainstorming, outlining, and rough draft writing. Also, the book is heavily dependent on writing excersizes using essays wriiten by both proffessionals or other college students. Within these essays, in a college level course mind you, they still are notating and defining "hard" words in the footnotes of the essays. The words that they are defining are not of such difficulty that a college student should not already know them. Also, a college student should be able to know how to use a dictionary to look up words as they find them to be difficult. Instead, the authors found it neccessary to do this through the entire text. The entire text is written and organized haphazardly and I found it to be of no use in writing a college level research paper. This book would only be handy if the student using it has never in their life written any essay or anything more formal than a grocery list.
on September 14, 2013
I would recommend this book to anyone that is taking English 101 it has great examples and references. I gave this book 4 stars because it arrived on time, on the other hand I gave it 4 stars because some of the pages are halfway loose from the binding but what do you expect from a used book, but it is still readable.
on August 20, 2013
Clear easy to read for a text book. Didn't use any of my other English books, walked away with a B plus. Will use it for other writing classes as well.
on December 16, 2012
I needed this textbook for a online English II class. The course was intense, but the book delivered. The Bedford guide is stocked full of good information, for established writers and wanna be's, lol.
on February 1, 2013
I'm glad that I found it on here, and got it for half the cost it would have been at my college bookstore. Great price, saved me a bunch of money! Always good when you can save!
on June 19, 2013
I bought this book for school.
I haven't officially started using it yet, But i did skim through it and it's in good condition and the price was lower then other websites.