Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on January 14, 2013
Buyers be aware!! Paid $41 for a new book but got a $36 used book. Though the book is still in good condition, its border has already been dyed yellow and black by the hands of previous diligent owner. Don't buy books from Amazon.com. If you do, they probably ship your order from their warehouse. You're warned.
on January 26, 2014
It's good for people who are interesting with American culture and want to learn more about it, and it's also good at improving English, especially American English.
on July 21, 2013
A little child got a hold of the book and drew all over the pages. I paid for exellent condition and it was not.
on February 1, 2013
Helped me though the course i was taking! I'm so glad I bought the book from here! I'm on my way to success!
on September 30, 2012
This book is very good and the information is up today i really enjoied it and very good to learn english
on January 14, 2013
The product I received what exactly what I paid for and in the conditions in which it was described as.
on April 19, 2015
Excellent service and nice product!!
on October 5, 2014