Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 6, 2011
This book is very useful, especially so if you need to reference for MLA or APA writing and must know how to research and cite properly. This book can cost much more if one were to purchase it elsewhere, so it's definitely a real bargain! I know this is a keeper because I will have to use this book throughout college for various papers. Easy to understand book and very clearly written.
on February 7, 2011
HI WELL OVER ALL I LOVE SHOOPING FROM AMAZON.COM BOOKS AND ELECTRONICS. USUALLY. YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE SH FEESS SOMETIME THEY CAN BE AWFELLY HIGH/
I BOUGHT THIS BOOK CGW USED AND IT WAS CHEAP COMPARED TO PRICES AT LIBERARY. THE CONDITION OF THE BOOK WAS EXPLAINED AND WAS ACURATE.SHIPPING TIME WAS FASTER THEN I EXPECTED.
on February 22, 2011
This book comes with an orange cover with some rubbish writing on it. There is a picture, but not much of a picture book. It comes with pages, which I'm assuming is made from trees. The ink is not led based, so should you find yourself hunger, by all means consume a page or two. Nutritional value is low, however if you're looking for a fiber supplement you'll have to eat about 50-60 pages for your daily allowance. I wouldn't recommend using it as firewood, even though it was made from wood. It will burn far too fast, and provide temporary heat and light, however page 35, 79, 201 and 204 are great pages to help kindle a fire should you find the need for one. You may want to add matches or a lighter to your order if you plan on making a fire. I hear Amazon sells two sticks you can rub together.

Seriously, I purchased it for school. I passed my class, so this book, if read and absorbed, will benefit you.