Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 14, 2014
Could be better if it had more in depth information. I had difficulty with the charts as their legends are incomplete and there is no explanation on how to read them. The opening paragraphs to the labs are too vague and requires some research into your textbook or online to help with the problems.

Lots of good problems. Just needs more explanations and ability to check answers. Since this is an online class, it is hard to know if I am on the surface or up in the clouds with my answers.
on March 5, 2015
BOUGHT IT AT A GOOD PRICE FOR SCHOOL. I IMAGINE IT IS ALREADY OUT OF DATE AND I DID SAVE $100 BUYING IT HERE RATHER THAN THE BOOK STORE AT SCHOOL>
on January 16, 2013
The book was a bit worn, just like the description said, but otherwise was perfectly fine. The bonus material (CD) was included and in great condition just as indicated. It was a great value.
on June 6, 2008
This book is an adjunct to a meteorology class I am taking. It is full of errors, mathmatical ones, graphics, even page numbers. I expect better from Pearson. I don't know who edited this book but they did a poor job.
Also the labs do not flow particularly well, and some things don't make sense. Not the greatest teaching tool I have ever seen, even with the cool CD.