Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on January 24, 2014
The description states, "Second Edition is accompanied by MasteringPhysics(TM)-the most advanced, educationally effective, and widely used online physics tutorial and homework system in the world."

This version certainly does not include a MasteringPhysics physics access code and I am now forced to separately buy the code for $66 online as I have homework due tomorrow and was waiting for the book that I thought would come with an access code to sign up.
on September 10, 2012
Overall, the product came in perfect condition and in a timely manner. However, I would not have bought this product if I had known the student workbook was included. But otherwise, I was very satisfied.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2014
While this book was required for a course I took, I still think I would purchase/rent a different text for the same class if I had to do it over. It explained things well enough, but I've read better physics text books. I was constantly referring to my older texts and also Physics Work Books (supplementary to course work) in order to fully understand a given concept. Science writing doesn't have to be difficult to digest, and this book was on the verge of being vague and not offering enough detail to answer all of my questions.
on February 25, 2015
As described, thanks!
on December 21, 2014
Everything I needed for Physics II was put inside this book. It was a great textbook to have for Physics II as well.
on October 6, 2015