Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on January 16, 2014
If you are looking to buy the Kindle edition of this book it does not come with the MyStatLab access code, it is misleading in the description as it says that it MAY NOT be but it DOES NOT come with this. Even though following that, it shows the package to contain Statistics 12th Edition and the access card. It is not a bundle, it is just the book.
on June 8, 2015
I found this book hard to use as a lot of the information on how to do the homework problems were located later on in the chapters of the book. The copy that I purchased was a rental and had a lot of markings in it as well as curse words.
on September 4, 2013
Great book!! I used it for stats one and two! it is way cheaper and its exactly the same as the original (USA) version.
You don`t even have to buy the little booklet with the answers. It comes with all the odd answers in the back and all the tables and formulas you need for this course. it also brings the CD which is very helpful!
on September 20, 2013
I covers all of the basic statistics that you need to know. It also makes a reasonable attempt to liven things up by trying to connect the concepts with real world examples. All and all a good book that could serve as a good reference for years to come.
on August 13, 2013
I bought this book because it is identical to the U.S. edition but was half the cost. I also bought the solutions book that goes with it and all of the pages, problems, sections, and chapters are identical to the solutions book to the U.S. version.
on January 28, 2016
This book has been very helpful in learning about statistics. It is very easy to read and provides easy to understand examples and problems to help further my understanding of how statistics works. Even though it was a required text for the class that I am taking, I would highly recommend this book to anyone interested in furthering their understanding of statistics. The book I received was in great condition, and arrived well before I needed it for class.
on March 11, 2016
This is a perfect buy for anyone in collegiate statistical methods I or II. It is so much cheaper from the hardcover version but it has everything you need. It came with the my stat lab disk but I haven't even used that part of it. At the back of each chapter is the answers to the odd questions. Great book is helping me keep my A in the class.
on August 30, 2014
This book does not include an access to MyStatLab (access code required). If your class requires you to log in to MyStatLab, except to pay around $95 extra. With that, the price is only a little bit better then getting it from my college book store. Book came clean, new, and with a CD like expected.
on June 12, 2014
Currently using the textbook for my stat515 class (USC) and it was in good condition and included the CD in the back.
on October 6, 2013
The book was everything I expected, and, for the price, I was thrilled. Side note: The international version has the exact same homework problems as the U.S. version, only far cheaper. The reason for losing 3 stars was due to the shipping. It arrived on my doorstep, a day earlier than expected, but when I looked at the packaging, I realized, the book was shipped in a flat-rate envelope that was one size too small -- the book stuck out the end. The adhesive sealing-strip was stuck to the outside cover of the book. When I tried to un-stick it, it tore the cover. I'M PISSED!