Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Exploring Medical Language: A Student-Directed Approach, 6e
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 9, 2006
Classes started and its not a class you want to be behind on. I odered the book though my school, but it was on backoreder forever. Finally got mad, cancalled my order though school and I ordered book here, paid a little more because I wanted it over night! I guess I'm better off getting the book though amazon. Atleast I didn't get far behind!

In a different school, I took Medical Terminology their book is confusing, This book is GREAT, pic to show where stuff is, and explains. I understood this book a lot more then the old one!
on May 29, 2008
This is a great way to learn medical terminology. It's easy to understand, interesting and presented in a way that makes it easier to learn than just straight memorization. I am planning on keeping this book and not reselling it, because I think it will be a great reference for future classes as well.
on November 6, 2006
My son finds this book very helpful in his prenursing course which is also entitled Medical Terminologies. It is thorough and comprehensive. The root words are very helpful and the pictures are descriptive.
on June 15, 2008
This book was very easy to use. It was just like vocabulary books you had in middle school. You start off learning things like prefixes, root words, suffixes etc. Then they start putting words together. It will help you understand medical terms when you break them down. The flash cards also help.
on May 6, 2010
I got this book so I could freshen up a bit and expand my medical vocabulary. I'm a pre-nursing student and thought this would be useful. I've gone through a few chapters so far and it's a good book. It has definitions of words followed by exercises to help you master them.
on June 10, 2013
Had to complete this book for my DPT program. It was very straight forward and did its job explaining the breakdown of common medical terminology in a relatively painless approach.
on March 25, 2006
This book was required for my Medical Terminology class, but I love it. It is an excellent teacher.
on February 18, 2011
This book was in decent condition, especially for the price I got it for. It didn't have the flashcards with it though and the pages were written on. Besides that, it's a great find and has been very helpful with learning medical language.
on February 26, 2015
Great
on March 10, 2009
already an LPN, and doing an online course for RN at the local community college, i didn't even crack the cover. i did need the code inside. otherwise a waste of money. i would've rather not spent money on this text at all.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse