Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mosby's Surefire Documentation: How, What, and When Nurses Need To Document, 2e
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 25, 2010
I am a director on a nursing unit and I cannot stress enough with the new graduates how very important their documentation is! I buy this book as a gift to all for all of the new graduates when they complete their 16 week internship! I wish someone had given me this book . . . .but then I graudated 34+ years ago . . .and this book had not been published! Easy to read, down-to-earth and just an all around fantastic reference book for any nurse - new or experienced! Kudos to the authors!
on February 22, 2010
I'm a first year nursing student. Learning how to document leaves us pretty much on our own to figure out. This recommended book has truely helped me acquire a better sense of the whole documentation process. I took a 4 hour workshop at school and this documentation process wasn't covered. I would strongly recommend this book. I give this 5 stars.
on July 10, 2013
I am a recent grad and I just finished my orientation on a tele floor. I feel like the one thing schools and jobs don't teach you is proper documentation. And every nurse documents differently. I wanted to sign up for the NYSNA course that is offered every so often on proper documentation but it won't be offered for awhile. This book is short sweet and presents a whole variety of situations that we can face. Documentation is key to patient care and protecting our license.
on November 28, 2013
didn't care for this book it was a good description of what today but I was looking for a book with examples of what actually documentation was needed like chart smart a to z
on July 16, 2010
This book did not go far enough and did not meet the needs of the current electronic charting environment. Was looking for recommendations and guidelines for frequency of documenting in today's environment - this book fell short of my needs. We use the Mosby's online resource for our clinical staff and to support our P&Ps - this was not the "surefire" resource I was looking for.
on January 1, 2013
The product is a must in healthcare settings especially for the new nurses in the field. It tells you step by step what to document in the nursing setting!
on August 3, 2013
Being a practicing nurse out from school dose not give you enough skills in narrating the actions you have done for your patients. This book is a very good guide to lessen your worries of how to document and removes your dependency to nurses who might be too busy to guide you...Good luck
on August 1, 2013
Sometimes you just want a quick answer. If u are really, really busy and you want to thumb through this book for a generalized idea of a quick documentation quote, this is not the book for you.
on September 5, 2013
For a new nurse this would be great, had a lot of information, but not as straight forward as needed.
on November 29, 2014
Very helpful information, some of the it is behind the times, but still very helpful. I like to see what others would write in nursing notes to help advance in my notes.