Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 11, 2015
I really could not have made it through anatomy without this. I would do all the material in the actual book and make flashcards and things still did not seem to stick all the time. By completing all of the assignments in here I really solidify my understanding of the material. I started pulling A's and B's in the class. This could also be useful for instructors as they can be used as assignments for students. On both sides of the fence I see this as useful and I highly recommend this to others.
on April 14, 2014
I understand that buy a used book may mean it will have some wear, but when I received this one all of the activities and worksheets had already been done. There was no mention of that in the the description of the book when I purchased it.
on May 27, 2013
The book makes antamony fun and even entertaining to learn and study. I would share is book with students in a heartbeat.
on September 30, 2013
So pleased with this book. I just finished nursing school and this book was wonderful! It arrived right on time and was a great price! Will definitely buy from you again! Thank you!
on December 24, 2014
Amazing book. If u don't have a strong background in Anatomy and physiology this is the book to get because it will give u all the basic of anatomy and physiology
on August 17, 2014
Excellent book. I got a book in excellent condition for a low price. Really happy with it
on March 6, 2015
Has greatly helped me learn the course material and has helped prepare me for exams.
on November 2, 2015
Perfect!! Item arrived right on time!! Item as described.
on April 10, 2016
This was for school was perfect as described Thank you
on October 25, 2014
Fast Shipping! Item just as described! Thank you!