Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 14, 2016
This book was required for my nursing school - BSN program. I feel the selection of books my program chose were all very informative, to the point and we used the books for the classes that required them. During nursing school most people do not know where their career will take them, there are so many options the RN has available, so building a strong foundation is essential to success in the field. Nursing books are not written to be entertaining they are for educational purpose only. This book definitely offered education. After you graduate school and chose a path then find the best reference book you can find and carry it with you until the day you retire. I always recommend the additional study guide to a book if one is available.
on November 3, 2006
I haven't used this book a lot for my Peds class, but the little that I have used I've found to be very helpful. Very consise, easy to read, easy to find what you're looking for. A great supplementmental book to a Peds text
on June 10, 2012
This is key information that is easy to access from the textbook but I honestly don't think it is worth the money for the amount of time that I have actually used it. Good reference but nothing different than the textbook itself. good care plans and information on assessments that are different than adult in an easy to read format. Good book and good information just didn't use it as much as I had anticipated!
on August 5, 2013
My school required me to by this, but I shouldn't have wasted my money. It is too wordy and not well organized. WAY too much information! Buy a review book instead, don't waste your time on this book.
on November 16, 2008
i like this book. it has vital info regarding careplans for nearly every disease that the newborn may be exposed to and care for the neonate.
on December 8, 2008
Great reference for new Moms and Dads, nursing students or the adult nurse that just took a new job and now has to work with kids sometimes.
on July 17, 2007
Lame. This book does not help at all, i found it more confusing than the book, and if you read the book you would understand. This workbook doesn't help or follow along exactly with the textbook, i found it to be a waste of time.
on February 8, 2009
Although it contains some helpful information. On the whole, it's really not worth the money. There are better care plan books out there.
on March 18, 2006
This has a lot of information in a small amount of space. Wonderful resource for anyone in the pediatric setting.
on January 13, 2008
This book was very helpful for class and clinical. it had careplans, charts, all the information I needed to know.