Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on November 9, 2013
Really love these cards. They have helped me in OB, Pharm, and Fund. Great illustrations, and mnemonics, easy to read and follow and on the back of the pics they have nurse interventions and considerations listed! Only wish I had one for every subject!
on May 16, 2014
The illustrations are great for the learning aspect, very funny yet concise and concrete with the basis of the information needed for learning the OB/Maternity portion of RN school.
on January 1, 2013
The NoteCards are awesome for helping make things simpler to understand. I highly recommend this to any nursing student while taking Pediatrics or OB. Great study material.
on May 12, 2013
I bought this book to help me with the OB/peds rotation of nursing school clinical and the lecture tests, as well. Great book, highly recommended!
on January 31, 2014
Great quick reminder tips for a review. The material is put together well with nursing interventions and patient teaching information.
on February 8, 2014
this is a great book to have while your doing OB and Peds rotations.I would highly recommend this product to everyone.
on July 5, 2013
Admittedly I'm bias, as I like all the notecard series from Mosby.

I know some people complain that it does have all the information, or it isnt detailed enough. Thats not the point of these. They are meant to be a simple and brief outline of the essential information. In that regard, they are fantastic.

TO add to that great information outline, the cards themselves are build on very thick and sturdy cardboard. I dont worry about durability. The Fluid and Electrolytes cards I've had in my backpack since day one of school, and they don't show any wear.

My only suggestion: If you're looking for a resource for more extensive information, I'd go with the "Made Incredibly Easy" series of books. They are a bit more detailed, but still do a good job of keeping it simple.
on December 10, 2015
I bought these thinking I would be using them like crazy, but I ended up not using them at all. I still think they are great reference cards regardless. The front has pictures to help you remember whatever the subject matter is your looking at, and the back has information about the topic. I guess for me personally, I just didn't utilize them often enough.
on June 26, 2013
These cartoons make learning what I need so much easier! I am using them to pre-study for peds and ob nursing classes this next semester ( and my future peds nursing career). I know that I will definitely be more prepared and will share this with my nursing friends to help them as well. :)
on February 26, 2013
I love the memory notebook series. Yes, they are a bit silly but that's exactly why you remember the material. These cards helped me pass my NCLEX predictor exam as well as the NCLEX itself. I recommend them!!