Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mosby's PDQ for LPN, 3e
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Spiral-bound|Change

VINE VOICEon February 24, 2013
A friend told me about this great little pocket guide and showed me hers. Excellent for the nursing home nurse! Instant access to signs and symptoms, tests and ranges of normal/ abnormal, and meds! I carry mine in my scrubs cargo pocket and have it whenever I need to look something up. Love it! It has already paid for itself in time saving simply for the quick research I can now do. Highly recommend this for all LPN's.
on November 21, 2015
A high quality small text book that will be a lifetime reference. Well designed with sturdy binding and heavy pages that can withstand lots of use. Color coded and Colour tabs make it easy to use. Definitely recommended for anyone in the health field of nursing and caregiving.
on December 23, 2012
this has so many needed facts as a nursing student and I have a friend whom is a nurse and she ended up getting her one because she used mine so much
on September 28, 2013
My dad had a version of this that he got in nursing school. I LOV this little book. It has so much good info and you can find it easily.
on April 10, 2014
Yes, the book exceeded my expectations! I was really excited to have a handy guide during my nursing clinical rotations.
on June 12, 2014
Extremely helpful! Quick access because of its size. Never doubt or second-guess, just check your handy reference. Great nursing tool for new nurses.
on September 13, 2015
Well laid out. Must have for LPN/LVNs however, The cardiac life support section is outdated. Does not follow the new 2010 AHA guidelines.
on March 10, 2015
This is the most helpful book ever for nursing school! It breaks everything down and makes it so much easier.
on November 3, 2015
This is a great tool to utilize during your schooling and after.
on November 6, 2014
Great for a new LPN like myself. Also a must have for students