Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 3, 2007
Purchased this book for instruction in entry level Transportation Course, to which it seems basically well suited. The book however suffers from chronic poor editing of the charts and graphs, poor layout of some charts, such as the motor carrier unit cost chart, and the chart detailing the quantities of foodstuffs consumed in New York. I would let this go if it occurs once, but lack of quality control in these areas comes through more than that. A good entry level text with good scope. I will have to fill in the gaps to assure understanding.
on January 11, 2007
This is a textbook provides good balance between transportation history and up-to-date transportation industry information. The case studies are well-written, reinforcing and complimenting what is presented in each chapter. Worth every penny.
on July 8, 2013
This book was vert well written. I would definitely recommend this book to other to learn more about the transportation. Very informative. The product was very well packaged and arrived before time.
on February 16, 2014
I have been using this textbook for about 10 years in my college program. Every edition has been great. Will continue to use it.
on August 17, 2014
Very insightful
on June 24, 2010
I quit buying books from the bookstore on campus. They are way too high! Of course I usually wait a few weeks into the class to see if I'm really gonna need the book or not. Well I needed this one so i got it from amazon. Shipping was quick and condition was as advertised.
on May 21, 2013
I needed this book for a class and ordered expedited shipping, got it very quickly within the time frame ordered. The book was informative and easy to read. I made an A in the class
on February 21, 2012
The customer service was excellent when I found that the textbook "Transportation" needed to be returned; not needed. I will not hesitate to do business with them in the future.
on September 29, 2010
The book's title says it all...I needed this textbook for supply chain/transportation class on a last min notice & got it shipped FAST!!
on May 25, 2009
The book was in excellent condition, I will return to the vendor next time I need a book.