Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Beyonce Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

33%
67%

on February 13, 2012
Its a required book. what do you expect me to say about it? Seriously though, if your looking at the reviews for a textbook there are probably better ones out there. hated the fact that there was no cover.
on September 14, 2009
The book came in fast which was very nice. However, it was the Exploring Economics Modules not the actual book. They did give me a full refund. The modules that came in were in great shape and if it was the modules I was looking for I would have been very pleased. I couldn't find on the page I bought it from where it said they were selling the modules and not the book. I was pleased with the customer service in how fast it came in and giving me a refund.
on September 22, 2009
I bought this book for my economics class not realizing that it can in different modules. However this turned out to be a good thing because instead of walking around with one large textbook I can now jus bring the module that I'll be using for the day. Also the price was amazing, a full 100 less than what they school was asking for it.