Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on June 13, 2008
As a student who regularly fell asleep over most textbooks, I was really surprised to be able to read through this book feeling like I was reading a magazine. It was actually kind of fun. It's very well-organized, but I was able to skip around to the topics I most needed to know about in any order without feeling like I'd "missed" something. BUSN provides a very complete introduction to many business topics, and the examples and scenarios are very timely and relevant, very "now." The graphics, colors, and layouts are super too. I didn't feel like I was reading something meant for my parents. I wish more textbooks and business books were available in this format; check it out!
on September 24, 2015
This book was used in my introduction business class, and it was really easy to follow. This was the only place I found a textbook this cheap. Although I could not resell it, as not many classes seem to use this edition, I paid so little that it was worth buying and such a low price rather than renting or buying full price.
on February 6, 2008
Another intro to business textbook? Yes, but this one is different. The examples are up-to-date, the writing is crisp and catchy, the pages are visually interesting and the overall effect is entertaining! Best of all, it's concise. What I particularly like is that the shorter "magazine feel" of the book allows the entire text to be covered in one semester. Take a look! You'll be pleasantly surprised. A refreshing change to the standard 400 page+ book.
on June 13, 2008
Easy to follow, interesting to read. BUSN is one of the best textbooks I have had in university. This is broad in its scope, but addresses important business topics and terminology in sufficient detail that allowed me to confidently go on in my business studies. It didn't seem like a textbook, but more like an informal meeting with my professor during office hours. I especially liked the graphics and capsules in each chapter; these demonstrated the business concepts in real life examples, and made them visually interesting.

I wish my other textbooks had been more like this one!
on August 30, 2015
The Kindle version of this is not the whole version of the textbook. Day 1 of class I was informed that there is a bunch of online content attached to this textbook that required an online access code to get into and is essential to the class. The code was not included in the e-book or any e-mail correspondence from Amazon and a long and frustrating phone call with amazon customer service concluded with them saying that this information just wasn't included with the kindle edition of the book at all. Its like buying a car and having the salesman look at you incredulously when you ask where the steering wheel is.
on February 5, 2008
I wanted to know more about business in general - finances, marketing... and a friend suggested this new book. What a pleasure it is to read. Edgy, funny like the author was talking directly to me. Textbooks were never like this in my school years. The book was organized, logical, FUN to read and easy to remember. The feature boxes on many pages were full of fun, up-to-date facts that added to the text. I was so impressed with this book. Other textbook authors can take lessons from this woman.
on August 16, 2013
This book is much more pleasant to read than your standard text book and that's because the book was made to resemble a magazine. Overall this book has useful information, but the content isn't game changing; pretty much all the information could be found online like most everything else. I purchased this book for a business class and it did get a decent amount of usage. Overall this is a good textbook but very overpriced. Purchase used or skip it if you don't need it.
on November 24, 2014
This book is really easy to read & comes with a membership to cengage online which is super helpful! Cengage has tons of study materials & practice tests on it, which made studying really easy! I had no interest in the business class I was taking but I really enjoyed this book!
on May 27, 2015
Perfect first book for business students. Actually, I wish I had read this in high school because I had no business knowledge and it would have been nice to have this info earlier. It has been updated, so any examples are relevant and comtemporary.
on September 2, 2015
The book is fine but I didn't realize I would need an access code to use it. The code that came with the book has already been registered therefore I had to buy a new book anyway in order to use it for class. This would have been helpful to know up front.