Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Financial & Managerial Accounting
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Unknown Binding|Change

on April 9, 2013
This book is uncomfortable to use. I bought it as a complement to my Financial Accounting class I never got anything good out of this book when I had a doubt. I will not recommend this book for self learning.
on September 30, 2010
Great to have the loose leaf version so that I don't have to lug around a 7 lb book everyday! I just keep the chapters that I need in a binder. It makes refercing other pages a lot easier too as I can take the page out of the binder instead of using pens to hold several pages in the bound book. I would highly recommend it.
on March 24, 2014
I had to purchase this book for my accounting course, however, I would of never bought this book if I didn't have to. Very hard to understand, not enough examples, this book is not for beginners. This book should have a warning label stating that if you have never taken an accounting course don't buy this book. Not worth my money.
on February 17, 2012
Seller is fantastic!! I got this book super early and in perfect condition and for super cheap I cannot cannot believe it!! I cannot praise the seller enough!!
The book is also fantastic, it makes the concepts very clear and very easy to understand, I was hesitant with taking this class cause I'm terrified of numbers but the way this book is written and set up is amazing! Accounting is not scary, its actually (dare I say it) FUN!! *gasp, Very happy with my perchance
on January 14, 2014
I need this book for my class which started 1 week ago, my school ordered the book for me which is taking forever to get here.... but my HOMEWORK IS STILL DUE ON TOMMORROW!! I had to take matters into my own hand, so I decided to see what Amazon had to offer until I received my book and Praise God that Amazon has a 7 FREE TRIAL for school books and that is how I will get my homework done. THANKS AMAZON
on June 11, 2009
Excellent book. I'm so glad that my school is using this book.

I find it really easy to go thru the exercises, and readings.

I really recommend this book to anyone who is pursuing a career in Accounting.
on January 31, 2013
The charts, graphs and images and very very poor quality to the point that you can not read some of them. This is a text book for a class I am taking and I need to see these images
on December 5, 2013
This served it's purpose for my accounting class. Since it was out of date for that particular teacher I was able to tear out the sections I needed for each class.
on August 27, 2011
Don't let the other reviews fool you, this was the same edition that my course uses, not some English version. It was a lot cheaper than buying from the school.
on March 20, 2013
really great, I do not like to try and read this on line and then try to do homework on line, have the book made a big difference and Amazon made it affordable.