Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ESL/EFL Teaching: Principles for Success
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

71%
29%
Format: Paperback|Change

on August 11, 2001
Freeman and Freeman have done a superb job of writing an informative text filled with theory AND practical application. I am now able to better defend my belief of bilingual education. I am also better able to teach my students in that I have a new set of ideas for lesson plans.
This was an easy read. In fact, I could not put it down and read it cover to cover one very late Friday evening/Saturday morning. It is inspirational!
This is an excellent book and I highly recommend it!
on April 11, 2004
I am using this book for my undergraduate class and I love it! It is quick reading and understandable. I just want to read more and more. It is a fasinating book. I would recommend this book for any future or current teachers who have ESOL students. They have great curriculum ideas. Buy it! You will not regret it!
on September 5, 2008
I absolutely love this book. I was required to read it for a bilingual education class however the principles presented in it are true for any learner. Anyone that wants to be a teacher/educator should read this if they truly want their students to understand and apply the material presented to them.
on October 23, 2012
So I needed this for a class, and actually it's pretty good. It is very clearly written, although some of the lessons they describe clearly happened on a planet where children are perfect.
on June 4, 2014
Practical suggestion for classroom use (children and adults); detailed explanations; good resource for teachers and tutors or as a self-guided refresher
on October 9, 2014
Such fantastic resource for ESL/EFL/LEP instructor.
on March 1, 2016
Great book for English teachers.