Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dolphins and Sharks: A Nonfiction Companion to Magic Tree House #9: Dolphins at Daybreak (Magic Tree House (R) Fact Tracker)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 29, 2006
I love the book, Dolphins at Daybreak, and so I love this guide book. It tells you almost all the info. you'll ever want to learn about Dolphins.

I'm very surprised that this is the first review made for this book.

Written by: Cora C.
on July 17, 2006
Dolphins and Sharks is a non-fiction companion to Dolphins at Daybreak. It contains a lot of facts and information. It is a Magic Tree House Research Guide (a stepping stone book). It talks about dolphins and sharks, how they communicate and how they are different from each other. I like this book very much because I love dolphins.I am sure that fans of dolphins and sharks, and the Dolphins at Daybreak book, will enjoy 'Dolphins and Sharks: Magic Tree House Research Guide'.

By: Miranda Z.
on January 8, 2013
The book is really informative, but the format is a little off for my kindle fire. The illustrations are a bit lacking as well. They are drawn in black and white. It's rich in content, but my five year olds would appreciate more digital age content.
on August 18, 2014
I've bought several of Mary Pope Osborne "Fact-Tracker" books for my grandson who was 81/2, now 9 yrs old. He really likes them, particularly this one, which he read after watching Shark Week on TV. He enjoys the non-fiction books even more than the accompanying fiction ones. These were excellent summer reading for him as he prepares for 4th grade. All of her books are appropriate for 3rd grade, early 4th grade levels, and I've watched my grandson's reading skills improve as he's been reading them.
on August 5, 2013
My son is 8 years old and I can't get him to read anything. No book will keep his interest at all, until we stumbled upon Magie Tree House - Research Guide. Now I am thrilled that he will lay on his bed and read a few chapters at a time
on April 11, 2013
This was a great book that my son had to read for a book report. He's the type of kid that won't just pick up a book unless he has to and I downloaded this one and he wouldn't put it down. In fact, he read it in one night. Fairly easy read for a 3rd grader. Filled with lots of interesting facts and pictures. I even learned some things myself. Now that he's read some of the other magic tree house books he's interested in getting more of these companion books.
on November 26, 2012
I have a three and five year old girls and this is the best series going. It is appropriate for the Kindergardener and we have read every single book. Each book in the series is give or take 100 pages but it is a quick and easy read. In reading the books your kids not only get a great story but also pick up on a little history which can lead to some great discussions. I actually read the books with my ipad close by so I can google pictures of the things/places that Jack and Annie (the brother and sister in the books) visit or see. I would recommend these books for every parent/child. When I am done I will be donating the entire set to the local library. Regarding pricing, if your intent is to read the entire series look for don't buy the four book package or single books. There are set of 1-28 and I think there is a set that is everything published 1-48. As with most things, if you buy the whole set you save siginificant money!
on June 25, 2009
All of the Magic Tree House Books are awesome, inclduing the guides like this one. Students seem totally taken by them.
on April 7, 2013
This was the best Magic Tree House Fact Treacer book that I have read so far. It gave good facts about dolphins and sharks. And how we need to help them by taking trash out of the ocean and stuf like that.
on April 21, 2013
Awesome series for my 4 1/2 year old son. We love the stories, but I especially love the research guides that go along with the stories. I love seeing my son so interested in learning!