Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Norton Introduction to Literature (Portable Tenth Edition)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 20, 2013
Usually I hate having to read school books. I bought this for my Columbia College English Comp II class and this book contains a lot of stories and poems to catch a readers attention. The book somehow makes learning how to write persuasive or any other type of essay more interesting than it would seem to a person that dislikes writing all together. I actually wrote less because of the helpful notes in this book.
on October 3, 2013
I thought this was going to be just another textbook, but it's filled with amazing stories & poems. This is one that I will not sell back, but keep forever for the amazing literature. So happy with this one. I love to read & plan on reading every story, poem & play in this book.
on March 19, 2012
I had to order this book for class, but have enjoyed reading it very much!! Very informative for those who love literature and would like to brush up on topics to help you better understand literature.
on January 9, 2014
I bought this book full well aware that it was used. However, I feel that it's in pretty bad shape. The front cover has damage, a lot of the corners on the bottom right portion are ruined and it's covered in hair. Eew. I don't think I will buy from this seller again.
on March 25, 2013
The book came in great condition- as advertised. The only problem is it is not identical to the hard back and does not have all of the same lessons/literature works. Also the page numbers are different than the hard back.
on June 1, 2011
This was a great book for a general literature class. Good collection of stories, short stories, and poems. Has a little bit of information along with a picture of the authors featured in the book.
on December 4, 2013
I like this book to hold onto even after the class is over. There are great short stories in it and it's easy to carry around
on January 8, 2014
I bought this book for my Comp 111 class and save more than half using amazon rather than my schools book store. My book came within a few day despite being the holidays. This experience was great!
on October 2, 2013
This was a textbook for a Survey of Literature class. It has a nice assortment of works in it, poetry, fiction, and so forth. It's your typical Norton Anthology.
on August 23, 2013
I am currently using this book for my literature class and reading it has provided me with a vast knowledge of different important works of literature