Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on July 3, 2014
I would give it a five star rating if I were only rating the content on its own, since it contains more poetry and more short stories than I could ever read through and cherish within a single lifetime. The selections here are wonderful and have helped me discover many authors and works I would have never previously found. It contains more historic knowledge and wisdom than any other standard textbook could ever hope to share. The only problems are the problems that accompany basically all anthologies, the paper is cheap, and it would have been nicer if these volumes were a bit smaller so they'd be easier to hold and read. Otherwise, it's excellent for people who love dense literature along with insightful backgrounds on the author's published in this book.
on February 24, 2016
This particular set is great. The double volume makes it much easier to manage and carry around. It included some beautiful color paintings in the center which were great assets when reading. It includes a wide variety of classic American literature pieces with thorough and informative introductions about each author. It is one of the best anthologies I have used in my college career so far. It also came packaged neatly.
on February 11, 2016
Very upset. I only received one book for 60 bucks- not a good deal. I also need information as to where to send it back to being that it is rented?
on May 30, 2015
this is very misleading. i received only one book in the 2 volume series. im very disappointed. I needed those books ASAP. Amazon put me in a bind. Because i didnt receive both books, I could not complete my work.
on February 7, 2016
I only received one book and I needed both books for class.
on May 21, 2016
One received one book. Very misleading
on July 16, 2015
Textbooks for college.
on August 12, 2015
on February 4, 2014
The books came very quickly and I liked that they had a plastic seal over them when I got them. They were used, but they looked like they were brand new books. Also it saved me $50 from what I would have had to pay if I got it from my school bookstore.
on May 3, 2015
Overpriced college book, never again.