Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Norton Field Guide to Writing with Readings
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on February 20, 2009
The guide is so easy to follow and to read. Its one of the best books to guide people to write that I've ever seen.
on January 31, 2013
Even though I didn't actually use this (bought wrong edition), I can say this book is helpful as I bought a similar edition (The Norton Field Guide to Writing with Readings and Handbook (Second Edition)). It has very detailed information on grammar, source citation for MLA and APA, etc. I would recommend this book.
on December 31, 2013
I gave this 5 stars because out of all the college comp books I've had, by far this is the best! I love it, love it, love it. I still have it, who knows, maybe i'll use it again a few years down the road :)
on March 11, 2013
Needed to buy this for an English class. It is very helpful and outlines many key points to include when writing or to look for when reading. I anticipate holding on to this book and using it when writing essays in the future.
on October 8, 2012
I am mainly posting this review because the book arrived to me in good condition. I had to order this book for a class so for anyone who does not have to I would say this could count as a teacher recommendation too. From what I noticed this book has some interesting pieces of editorials inside while providing other good examples of works. It's overall a good book for those interested in learning more about writing.
on November 13, 2012
The product was in very good condition when I got it. There were a few highlighted passages, but I expected there to be. The book itself was in good shape with no ripped pages and just a few bent corners.
on September 23, 2012
I wanted to buy a book I heard about amazon in my class so I just go on amazon and check price of book. Price was less than my college bookstore. Also they delivered on time. Overall I can say amazon is excellent!!!!
on September 17, 2013
This English book it's essential to have it in order to improve your English. The book provides a lot of examples and chapters to keep you writing good English.
on October 7, 2013
The book was sent to my daughter in college else where.
I am sure it must have arrived and in good condition.
Thank you for your services. Dawn K
on February 21, 2013
with three in college I try to save every where I can good source for book. great shape no tears or marks just what he needed. great price. quick ship