Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Format: HardcoverChange

on January 3, 2012
This is a very practical book and best value can be got if it is read diligently everyday. And not just read, but read and contemplated upon. I found that a daily slow reading, followed by reflection on how the day's reading could be put into practice in my everyday life, brought me incremental peace of mind, happiness, dramatically improved productivity and my relationships.
0Comment33 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 17, 2011
I have several of Joyce Meyers devotionals and books. This is a very good devotional. To me Joyce can minister to you in such a way that you say "I get it!!" She is practical and full of knowledge and this shines through in this devotional. I would recommend this to anyone.
0Comment23 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2012
I have enjoyed this book. People "like" but Joyce reminds us that God wants us to Love ~ Love Him, love ourselves, love everyone and everything around us. Sometimes that's difficult to remember. Each day starts with a bible verse on love, a couple of paragraphs on how the verse connects to our everyday life, and then a one or two sentence comment that could be a prayer or a suggestion to get yourself with the program and apply the lesson. The day's devotional is easy to read, pertinent to our lives, and a positive uplift that can keep the reader on tract during the day's ups and downs. There simply isn't enough love in our lives and Joyce is reminding us to include it with God's blessing.
0Comment27 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2012
I started using this devotional among other just this year and I already feel and see a difference in my thinking and my way of Loving GOD, Loving Myself and Loving Others.
This booking really teaches with words from god written words and through his disciple Joyce Meyer how to to receive his love, let it work in us and through us to others. An Eye opener in Gods Love and his love for manT. Truely, this is a great devotional.
on November 16, 2011
Joyce Meyers has done it again. I love this devotional, although I know these things it's a great reminder on how to show love, as well as it gives extra ideas that I had not thought about before. It would be a great gift!
on December 24, 2011
I purchased three devotionals "Love Out Loud" by Joyce Meyer two gifts and one for myself. The gifts were a major hit and now my two close friends and I read the same devotional every morning. That is special all year long. Joyce takes the "Word" and brings it into the now with her commentary, she has a special gift for that. I knew a good deal about Joyce Meyer before I selected her devotional I have read several of her books and I watch her TV show. But I was still delighted at how happy my friends were to receive that gift and it is certainly the gift that keeps on giving.
on February 3, 2012
AWESOME BOOK,RECOMMEND IT TO THOSE OF US THAT NEED ENCOURAGEMENT AT TIMES(DONT WE ALL) AND EASY TO READ,A GREAT BOOK ,HELPING US TO REMEMBER ,WE ONLY WANT TO WOUND SOME PEOPLE,NOT KILL THEM LOL,BUT INSTEAD WE MUST HAVE THE LOVE OF GOD AND LOVE THEM,I KNOW SOMETIMES IT IS HARD,BUT THIS BOOK ENCOURAGES US INSIDE!!
KEN
on January 27, 2012
A great encouraging way to start each day. Joyce Meyer has wonderfully expressed her thoughts and prayers, encouraging scripture. She shares how God has taught us how to "Love" one another as ourselves!
Each day includes scripture and thoughts for a whole year.
What an uplifting book and one you will want to share! Such a great Devotional...365 days of a great read!

I received this book from the Publisher Faith Words, and was not required to give a positive review.
on September 10, 2015
I have several of Joyce's devotionals. This is excellent and I am using it right now. The reason I bought this devotional was to work on my love walk in the Lord. Each day's devotional helps me to stay focused and gives me encouragement to keep on loving myself and others .
on December 28, 2011
Was happy to find this devotional. My mom voiced that she would like to have it and I wasnt sure where to find it. As usual I found it on Amazon.com! Packaged well and delivered without damage! She loves it!