Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Outlook 2010 For Dummies
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on January 17, 2012
I have always viewed the Dummies books as making sure I knew the very basics before worrying about special embedded complications, but this book has disappointed me thoroughly. Best example I can think of: I wanted to know how to change the default text style and size for e-mail messages. Do you think I could find any mention of that in the book? No way... and it was then I realized I could have found the answer on the web without buying this book. If you're an advanced user, this is your meat, but if you are looking for a primer for the basics to just understand the program, look elsewhere.
on July 5, 2013
This is a good basic reference for Outlook. It does not cover every possible topic in Outlook but it gives the basics you need to be a reasonably proficiency user. A handy reference for those who want to send and receive e-mails and use some of the features to aid them in organizing their messages and a bargain as far as price. If you need to know more than this there are more detailed books out there, but this should work for most folks. I am ordering 16 copies to hand out to adults taking a basic class I am teaching in the subject.
on April 28, 2014
I know how to use Outlook 2010 but, was looking for something that would help me with the little tricks of the trade. While this has a lot of useful information and I use it almost everyday, it didn't have everything that I was looking for. So, I went on the internet, got the info I needed and wrote it into the book so that I can have everything in one place.
on May 26, 2014
Like most of the "Dummies" books, Outlook 2010 for Dummies filled the bill. It was informative, written in a light, interesting and educational way and laid out to help you work through the Outlook format you are learning.
If you're looking to master this new email system, this is the book for you.
on January 3, 2013
Not specific enough for my needs. What? 14 more words required? OK. It should include a website ref. where I can find out the answers to my detailed questions - like why I now have two different sections in my Contacts list from importing them from two different sources the same way? I want to merge them...
on November 27, 2013
Such a helpful book. I never used Outlook until I got the Outlook 2010, and this book helps me with all the questions. Quick reference and I love it!!
on September 27, 2013
I was able to answer all my questions from this book. I would recommend it to anyone as a reference book.
on June 26, 2014
When you are bogged down with some problem with Outlook 2010, this more often thn not digs it out for you and gives you the right answer. Good for Dummies.
on June 20, 2013
I bought it to hopefully get more information to me for outlook. It had much that was useless. I guess I needed something more.
on August 7, 2013
This is the ideal program for those that has many friends and tries to keep up with all the e-mail that some days you get.