Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Student Solutions Manual for Fundamentals of Physics
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 18, 2011
This solutions manual only provides answers for a select few problems from each chapter. It seems as though the author chose to show solutions for the easiest ones, leaving the most difficult problems out. Each time I run into a problem I need help with, this book fails to provide the solution. Most of the ones that I'm able to figure out on my own, such as most of the "no-brainer" ones, are the ones that this book covers. Waste of money as I'm using google more often than I'm using this useless book.
44 comments|43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 17, 2011
This manual is hardly a solutions manual. If you are expecting all of the odd numbered problems to be solved you are in for a surprise. I can get more help by googling most questions.
on September 27, 2011
When I found out that I could get a solution manual to my physics text, I was really excited. The text only provides the answers to odd problems but doesn't help you solve them. This book isn't that much better. Don't get me wrong, it has solutions. However, it only has solutions to like, I dunno, every tenth problem and they are usually the problems you can figure out on your own anyway. My mistake for not looking into this book before I bought it. I hope I can get some money for it come buyback.
on July 31, 2012
This was pretty useless. I ended up finding a PDF with about 1640 pages with every single problem worked out after weeks of hunting. Internet > paperback.

Find me on ebay at DaleyG05, I'm e-mailing copies since a useful version is so hard to find.
4646 comments|17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2012
I wish I had read the other reviews before I purchased this book. It is complete garbage. You are better suited to just go to your campus's tutorial sessions as this book has almost no answers. The other reviews were spot on with the harder questions not being demonstrated in this book. I wish I could sell it, but my conscience wouldn't allow me to take someone else's money for this book. DO NOT BUY!
on July 2, 2013
SAVE YOUR MONEY AND DONT GET THIS. WISH I WOULD HAVE READ THE REVIEWS ONLINE BEFORE PURCHASING THIS ONE. NOT HELPFUL AS MANY OTHER STUDENT MANUALS ARE. VERY FEW PROBLEMS IN THE BOOK FOR THE MONEY AND HORRIBLE EXPLANATIONS....BUYER BE FOR WARNED THIS BOOK IS BETTER LEFT ON THE SHELF!!!!!
on September 4, 2012
Such a waste of money. I ended up paying for a subscription to cramster so much better. The solutions in the book were only a select few and they were difficult to follow. I'd recommend not buying this book.
on March 29, 2015
DO not buy it! It is hard to believe that it is a solution manual cos there are just a few problems that they solved and you can't even find most of the answer for the exercise. Wish I help you save your money by writing this review. I am going to return mine too.
on December 31, 2012
My daughter who used this manual said it did not give enough examples/solutions to the problems. She informed me that it was not very useful and would not have had me order it knowing what little help it was.
on March 18, 2015
I must concur with everybody else's negative reviews. I would definitely keep this book in your trunk.............so you can use it to start a fire if you ever find yourself stranded in the middle of nowhere on a cold winter night. As another reviewer mentioned, there is a decent makeshift manual floating around on the internet with complete worked-out solutions for everything. That internet version is much better than this one, but even the helpful internet version contains a fair amount of typographical errors that will drive you insane. In short, there is no good solution manual for this textbook. Hopefully you have an approachable professor and/or helpful teaching assistants, because you'll need them if you plan on doing any of the reasonably challenging practice problems in the book.