Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Format: PaperbackChange

on March 8, 2013
This geography book surprised me with how useful it was for class. I would definitely recommend getting it for class.
on January 28, 2013
the book was cut by something to keep them in a folder.
I didn't see any explanation because the seller wrote nothing there.
no problem to read it, but little awkward. looked not good first time.
just ok because it was cheap. thank u.
on June 9, 2013
This book was required for a college course, but I would also recommend it for everyone desiring to expand their knowledge of world geography or updating knowledge of world map and political changes.
on February 17, 2013
The book was required for a world geography class. It was used, but not to the extent where it was objectionable. Very clean with very few underlinings or highlights. Just right for my needs.
on March 23, 2013
The cover was very flimsy, and tore with some pages in normal daily transport. I reinforced it with plastic packaging tape. The content is a very brief overview, and not overly boreing.
on August 22, 2013
Book is bent which was a little disappointing, but in good condition don't get me wrong.. I would order from here again, and came in good time.
on December 31, 2011
This book was exactly what I was looking for to take an online class for the right price! and there are no marks or highlights in it!
on March 29, 2013
Saved me a lot of money. This book will not be used by the school next year so it wouldn't be worth anything new anyway.
on December 22, 2012
Although I hated this class the book was perfect, and a really good price in comparison to my schools boom store!
on January 16, 2013
Good book, kind of hard to follow. Has a lot of very good information and pictures. Made geography not so bad!