Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

87%
13%

on May 16, 2011
Having been in project management for some time, I was away from hands-on CADD design and production. I started a new business, and am back into design. I purchased Civil 3D and was overwhelmed by all the tools, commands, options, etc. I found this book very helpful as it was written by someone who has a clear understanding of the design process and of the software. The sample problems are invaluable, and helped me get up and running fairly quickly. I highly recommend this book as a good desktop reference for Civil designers at all levels.
on October 23, 2012
This book has been a life saver for a CAD drafter who
has used AutoCAD R10 all the way up and through Softdesk & LDT.

Civil 3D was a scary unknown beast, and this book was the knight in shining armor,
that rescued this fair maiden from distress.
I can't say enough about this books tutorials, a great guide to use for your
Civil applications - I have taught myself styles and everything I need to do
a Road profile, up through generating Profiles with this text.
I have been VERY happy with it - very comprehensive.

Now if someone can just teach me corridors, I will be all set! :) Yikes!
on August 14, 2010
This book series has continued to provide my department a desktop guide to mastering the art and science in Civil 3d. The best part about the book is being able to skip straight to the tough topic of the day, and to make sure you have the basic, and the exact explanation. Classes tend to dwell on what they believe is important from the programs capabilities, but a book index lets you pick and choose battles and maintain profitable in your everyday work.

Special thanks to the authors for such an in depth look at topics. I will be taking the Autodesk Certification in the fall, and will be glad to have "Mastered" my craft.
on September 27, 2010
I highly recommend this book as well as the others in the series. It helps to have some basic familiarity with AutoCAD before picking it up, but this book is well written and easy to follow.
on January 4, 2013
I love that it covers pretty much everything and the tutorials are awesome! Looking forward to more books in this nature.
on December 2, 2012
This is the best book I've found so far on AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011. It's in a clear format, and takes you through all the skills you'll need to get started in this program. It's a great resource.
on January 13, 2015