Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

70%
30%
Format: Paperback|Change

on February 9, 2014
This text is really fantastic. The images are stunning, the font is large and easy on the eyes, and the uptodate content extensively covers all topics in physical geology in a readable, engaging manner. The critical thinking questions get students thinking about how this text applies to real world situations and the importance of geological research in our everyday lives. I highly recommend it for all incoming geology students!
on August 26, 2013
This book is full of information regarding the field of geology and was easy enough to read with plenty of pictures to supplement the writing. Much more interesting than other science textbooks i've had. However it is still pricey and not all student may enjoy it as much as I did.
on January 15, 2013
I used this in my Geology 101 course and it was indeed the book that I needed. The only junk thing is when I went to do the buy back I used this book so much that my college only told me they'd pay ten bucks for it. Those money hungry bastards! lol
on March 19, 2015
this book was for a class
on September 6, 2015
I purchased this book for my granddaughter. The bookstore at her school wanted nearly $140.00 for it. I got it with cash back bonus for less than $10.00. She was thrilled.
on August 29, 2014
Showed up right on time and is exactly what I needed!
on September 7, 2014
Fast shipping! The book is exactly what I needed! Thanks!
on September 16, 2014
This book was exactly what I was needing and at an 1/8 of the cost of the same one (used) that they had available on campus.
on November 2, 2014