Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on June 27, 2009
My BIO-100 (Intro to Biology) class required to have me buy this book. I person have enjoyed reading the book despite it being a textbook. I especial liked it's layout of the information and how the vocabulary is in bold print making it easy to quickly scan the book and glimmed most the information I needed. I don't plan on sell my book back after this class it is easy enough to read that I plan on keeping it as a ref. book
on November 7, 2007
Very BAD writings, It's very hard to understand for those non-biology majored readers. You can read thousand times and still have no idea! Negative six-star rating!!!
on November 13, 2015
It was as advertised.
on September 18, 2009
This textbook is in excellent condition, which surprised me because of the affordable price. I am very impressed, and am trying to keep it's condition :) I also love the study guide it came with, it's helping me greatly with my terrible study habits! I am impressed and thankful that I could find this book at such a great price and condition.
on March 31, 2016
awesome!
on August 10, 2009
The book was in very good shape upon arrival, no damage at all. The price was very good compared to book stores I check on. Delivery was within stated date. I am very pleased with the service.
on September 19, 2009
It came in the condition indicated and there is hardly any writing or other markings in the text itself.
on February 1, 2008
This is the absolute worst experience I've ever had at ordering anything on-line! I ordered my book on Jan 3rd it is now Feb 1st and I still have not received my book and I'm done with my third week of school. I've also been given the run around several times, computer was broken, put wrong address and it came back, etc.....