Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Physical Geography
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 7, 2014
I read the e version of this book because the printed version is very expensive in my country. This book covers most of the salient features of world's physical geography. I like this book for its simplicity of language,wide coverage of topics, illustrations. But the best feature of this book is that it views physical geography from generic and practical perspective giving the details of the topic and issues associated rather being restricted to syllabus .
on January 19, 2013
The book came earlier than promised. For a used book, it's in wonderful condition. Very cheap as well! Happy that I found this book for such a great price!
on May 1, 2014
I got this book for my college class and it's actually really interesting. I'm going to keep it even after the class is over.
on April 22, 2014
It covers everything my teacher talks about in class and there isn't any problems I can't find out in the book.
on December 1, 2015
great book and cheap will treasure for life is good to understand about different things on earth
on November 21, 2015
It shipped fast and was very cheap compared to the newer version. Highly satisfied
on September 18, 2015
I received the book very quickly and it was like it had never been opened!
on September 9, 2014
It's a book!
on April 7, 2016
GREAT BOOK
on September 20, 2010
Shipped right away and got here very fast! Book is in great condition for being used!!