Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on July 10, 2011
This solutions manual was super helpful to me when learning calculus. It really got me through a lot of tough times. Few steps are skipped and the solutions are clearly and logically presented. Super handy for those times where you're all "I'm supposed to do what?!? I have no idea what they're even asking."

I HIGHLY recommend this to go along with the book.
on May 27, 2014
This book is super helpful in understanding how to do a lot of the problems. This book only covers the 2nd half of the book (i.e. Calc 3). The solutions aren't as in depth as they were for the 1st half of the book, so it takes a little longer to follow what the authors are doing, but it's still a great help.
on October 27, 2014
The only thing about this solution manual is that it only has the odd problems worked out, and I found that to be very unhelpful. I am assigned many even problems, so I wasn't able to see problems worked out. The reason I got the book was for the times I could meet with my professor.
on October 10, 2011
The student solutions manual for Stewart's multivariable calculus is just what it says. It is understandable and helps with the challenging problems that might be outside of our daily experience. It has answers to only the odd problems, as it says.
on October 7, 2012
I have never used a student manual before, but it actually is really helpful. I am good with the calculations but applying things to word problems is where I get stuck so when I do to be able to look at the steps in the manual is really great.
on August 28, 2015
I didn't read carefully when I bought this book, but it only contains the answers to the odd numbered questions. If you need all the answers, good luck finding the teacher's solution manual; they're pretty elusive. And this is just the answers for the second half of the book, so you have to buy chapters 1-8 also.
Otherwise it seems like a good book.
on October 16, 2013
I wish the problems were worked out in more detail. It'd be nice to see how the authors got from step A to step B. More helpful than the book sometimes, but also sometimes just as confusing. Only the odd problems are worked out.
on December 4, 2013
Some of the Explanations are very confusing and many of the problems seem harder than they should be. My teacher tended more to ignore the book and do it his own way.
on May 30, 2013
This is a very well-written manual, containing clear and comprehensive solution write-ups with notes fro alternative ways to solve the problems. I recommend this.
on June 30, 2014
This solution manual is amazing. It helps you understand the problems by taking you step by step. Totally worth buying.