Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on May 3, 2013
This greatly deserves more that five stars. the price is amazingly cheap and the quality of the book i ordered came better than what i expected. It did take a while before it arrived, however it did make it before the due date. so yes. This book really is helping me a lot in how to construct a speech, giving me more info about forming an outline which is a huge help.
on October 30, 2013
I used this for my communications class to learn how to better organize and deliver my speeches. This book is written incredibly well. It uses several examples from famous speeches. It was nice to read a textbook that was applicable to the current time period.
on July 19, 2014
Bought this textbook for my Elements of Public Speaking Class and I found it very easy to read and super-informative. It included great analogies and examples, too!
on February 22, 2013
This is a great text that goes in depth to all aspects of speeches. From writing to delivering the perfect speech, this text does it.
on September 4, 2013
This book is laid out in a way for easy reading and outlining each chapter. Assists in writing business speeches.
on February 3, 2015
Very well written and done
on January 19, 2016
Got this book for an intro to public speaking class. I recommend this book to anyone wanting to know the foundation of public speaking.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 13, 2013
I understand that this product was used, but I was very impressed with the quality and how fast it shipped. There were some paragraphs that were highlighted, but nothing really distracted from the contents of the book. The book was very gently used, and the condition was great for a paperback book. I will gladly purchase books from this seller again if I can find any books I will need. :)
on October 12, 2009
Saved a nice amount of money over the school bookstore. Book is okay. I had to buy it. Hard to really rate textbooks . . .who really enjoys them anyway! Does give a lot of pointers on speech writing - have a professor who does not do this, so I can say that it is a help.
on March 16, 2015
Gives an oversight on how to make and build a speech!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse