Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on February 25, 2013
I'm not sure if the authors like to hear themselves speak or what not but this book is extremely wordy, you find yourself reading 8 pages of material that could be chewed up and spit out in less than a page if they would just get to the point. I guess the examples in this book are written by people who think they sound smart lol
on November 6, 2013
I bought this book for one of my classes. The thing is outdated and clearly racist and sexist in certain regards, although I attribute most of that to the fact that it is outdated. I barely every used the book and ended it up selling it to a friend in the end.
on June 21, 2011
This is an amazing book, it made me look at things from a completely different perspective. I was really impressed with the anthology's.
on January 25, 2014
I received the book a few minutes ago, & it is in great condition but the book doesn't look like the picture above. I don't know if the content is any different, but I'm hoping it is the same.
on August 12, 2013
In great condition! No markings, tears, wears, etc. It definitely fit the description as stated and I would recommend it!
on October 5, 2013
The book is really used, kind of expensive for an old edition in that shape but the service was perfect and very fast!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2009
This book seems to take a very interesting look at biases, how ingrained they are in our every day lives and society. It brings to light things you would never recognize, such as word origins that are actually racist.
Eye opening!
on February 11, 2013
met my needs and received timely manor a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a
on February 16, 2016
Excellent
on June 18, 2012
This was a pleasant book buying experience. I received the book quickly and it was in the exact shape that was given in the description all for a great price!