Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on February 26, 2013
This was actually the international version and on the cover of the book it states to not use it for instructional purposes which was the purpose of me buying the book in the firs place.
on April 21, 2013
Material is pretty dull overall. Great organization and writing style. Easy to understand. I was able to quickly get through chapters without any problems.
on February 3, 2013
The book came in the condition promised and on time. Great buy for the price this edition will work just fine for my class.
on September 14, 2014
While I used the previous 7th edition for the class, I found that the differences between the older edition and this one were minimal. If you're looking for comprehensive coverage of research methods for psychology, you won't find it here. This is really a bare-bones textbook that just gives the basics, not much else. If you're just looking to pass your undergraduate psychology methods course, this will easily suffice. On the other hand, if you're looking to gain a deeper understanding of how to conduct research in psychology (for example, for the purposes of conducting honors research and writing a thesis or for graduate study), I suggest you find a more advanced textbook.
on January 30, 2016
Worth over $150 and got it for $16 best deal ever !!!!
on June 8, 2015
I just rented the Kindle ebook for my class. I however didn't read anywhere that half of my chapter was going to be gone with just the words "Text not available due to copyright restrictions." UMM HELLO!!!! I KIND OF NEED THAT INFORMATION FOR MY EXAM!!!!! Did I not just spend $50 to read this book… and it's missing half my chapter!!!! Thanks for letting everyone know that there would be missing information in the digital copy…… Not impressed….. I have never had this problem with any other site I rent ebooks from…. Will not rent an ebook from Amazon again….
on February 23, 2015
Missing parts of the eBook.