Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Brief Wadsworth Handbook, 2009 MLA Update Edition (2009 MLA Update Editions)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 13, 2014
This book is very helpful! Easy to flip through to find answers to questions you have while writing a pater etc. The spiral binding is a nice feature to keep the book together rather then the loose leaf option!
on February 19, 2010
This book is very useful! Easy to follow and great for my writing class!
on February 25, 2012
The whole process was just excelent. I was happy with the purchase. Item was recieved as described. I had no problem with the item so don't have much more to say about it. Everything was fine
on June 15, 2014
This was a terrific book and in great condition I was very pleased with this purchase and plan to order more from Amazon
on October 10, 2010
I bought this for my granddaughter, this is her first year in college. She really likes it, and I think she will enjoy using it. I always try to provide books for all 4 of my grandchildren. Books are the eyes to the world. Reading to a child still in the womb, helps them have a knowledge no one can copy. They are smarter in school, they learn faster, and they truly love the books from infancy to adulthood and beyond.
on May 26, 2011
Although the book came in a very timely manner it was not in the condition as described. The book was in terrible shape all around and I believe that the bad packaging of the book also played a small roll in its terrible condition. Defiantly will not be ordering from them again!
on February 23, 2015
Great customer service and great price!