Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on April 13, 2010
I can only speak to those using the textbook that this solutions manual was made for. I didn't always understand when my instructor explained something in class, but usually grasped the fundamental concepts when the instructor filled in the blanks after I tried to work out problems myself with the aid of this manual. I actually tried the problems first and looked at the solution manuals answers second. If you are like what I have described you will like this manual. Unfortunately this solutions manual contains only odd numbered solutions (which is typical of solutions manuals, and does not expand all of the steps of all those solutions for you to see, which is why I give it only 4 stars.
on November 29, 2009
Current photo is not correct. Book is great as a supplement to the textbook. Provides not only solutions to odd numbered problems but also has a good review at the beginning of each chapter.
on January 11, 2007
the chapter reviews were extremely helpful when it came time for the final
on January 14, 2011
I was somehow convinced I ordered the 3rd edition. I assume that was my mistake, but disappointing none the less.

Most of the problems/solutions from the 2nd to 3rd edition are the same. There are a few typos and editing problems that caused me to stop and do research to find/confirm the right answer.

It was helpful to have, but not perfect.