Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Paperback|Change

on November 21, 2013
It's a nice book, not your typical textbook. I would say it is a nice introduction to the law for a small business or independent business owner/land lord. It gives a nice overview of topics you may want to research more and gives a nice pro/con discussion about the various reasons to incorporate your business. I think the test prep questions at the end of each chapter, especially the ethical ones unfortunately, are ridiculously and obviously unhelpful, but the content within each chapter is good. The book is well written, though there are a few sentences that I am surprised made it by the editors. Let's just say the author's biased opinion on some topics / behaviours / rules comes through in a rather clear and hilarious fashion at a few points in the text. A good resource to have on hand even if you only want to use it to look up a few things instead of reading it cover to cover. As a student, the best part was that this book could be rented - digitally!
on December 14, 2011
I needed this book for my Business law class and the material is covered very well. Lot's of helpful case studies, test prep and vocabulary. I used this book on a daily basis and in the end i got what I wanted. An A in the class and a basic understanding of the business law world.
on October 21, 2012
I bought this book because it was cheaper then buying it through my university and got it in good shape and everything. The only downfall was that it was supposed to come with codes that you must use for work not in the book. My purchase did not include these so be careful.
on February 10, 2013
I bought this book and was very disappointed in the quality. It was rated in a used-acceptable condition, but they should have disclosed that the first few pages are pulled down from the binding, the cover is beat up, and the book has lots of coffee and water stains. Very, very disappointed. The book is usable, but I think in the future that a disclosure should be included if there is significant damage. I usually sell my books back in good condition and am very bothered that I received this copy in such rotten shape.
on August 22, 2012
This book arrived very quickly after ordering and is in Very Good condition. Not any hi-lighting of text that I have discovered so far, no ripped pages, and very clean otherwise. Very NICE!! Thank YOU!!
on November 12, 2014
The book arrived in decent condition but was missing an entire chapter. It was likely a printing error as the binding was intact but it was a huge inconvenience discovered entirely too late.
on August 27, 2013
The book is used and in a "used shape" I want that on the record so when I return it I am not hit with any fees for the condition it's "already" in.
on January 3, 2012
"nice". it is very worth to buy it!!!! great thanks for my friends. it is much cheaper than the price on the maket
on August 27, 2014
I had to use this book in one of my classes, there is a lot of interesting stuff regarding legal matters. Get it
on February 19, 2013
Law is very dense, but this book is on point and will have you very prepared for class and research. Good buy