Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mathematical Applications for the Management, Life, and Social Sciences (Available 2010 Titles Enhanced Web Assign)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on April 26, 2012
This book was purchased for my business calculus class.

My professor would give great notes in class, and then give us some homework, that we never turned in(it was just for practice), then we would take a quiz over the material the next class. My professor only gave odd questions for hw so we could check out answers (because odd questions had the answers in the back of the book). Now that is good and all, but I usually need more practice, so I would do the evens, but I couldn't check the answer.. that's not a big problem but it was an issue I had.

All in all, it was a good book, and I learned a lot.

Cheers mates
Brad
on February 10, 2015
Small amount of wear and tear, but completely expected for a used $3 textbook. Everything is intact and in usable condition. Was a great bargain.
on February 5, 2016
Use it as you have learnt, is the concept behind this great effort of a book !!
on November 22, 2011
My school was charging way too much for their speical edition, so I got this one and it was exactly like the special school edition... Was happy that I saved my money on this book...
on November 9, 2014
Exactly what I needed
on January 20, 2013
The book arrived on time and in okay condition. I am happy that I am able to use this book for 2 of my math classes because I feel I am getting good use out of it that way. The cover did come looking different than what was shown for the picture but the inside was the same so I guess it didn't matter.
on February 12, 2014
Books are too expensive and this one hasn't explained the mathematics very well, leaving me confused. They provide the rules or methods and one example and then leave you to solve a bunch of problems. If I already knew how to do this work, I wouldn't need the book, so explain it better. For this price, the book should talk to you and help you in finding the answer,
on December 27, 2014
It's been helpful so far. I start using it in school during Winter '15 and it feels like it's bringing back my lost knowledge of algebra. Still hate maths tho :(
on September 22, 2013
Order this book for a class. It is easy to understand. This book also has interesting stories in each chapter.
on January 21, 2011
This textbook is a good purchase to develop or improve quantitative skills. Nevertheless, it took a long time to receive the product after placing the order.