Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 31, 2015
Its a bit boring with no color. BUT, this is not my primary text. This is the book you use to practice your skills. This is NOT sufficient for primary instruction. BUT, as morning warm up/bell work this serves a great role.
on March 12, 2014
This is a new curriculum that our school system is using. As a parent, I love it. It is very simple and easy to understand, especially for those who have been out of school for a long time that have to help their kids with homework.
on July 1, 2013
I brought both review and practice book which are similar so haven't used this one but I like the material and how similar it is to their current book gives a heads up.
on January 20, 2015
Great to have this book at home .My child uses this book in school. Since the kids are not allowed to take the text books home having my own reenforces lessons taught . Seen an improvement in attitude towards math. I recommend every parent to have a grade text book at home for any subject a child struggles with.
This is really good book and my Son love it very much!!!
on May 26, 2016
I love this book bcz very detailed explain math words and how to applicate on other questions.
on December 9, 2015
same as my 5th grader has in school. I bought it to replace one that got ruined
on July 6, 2015
Very helpful for my 5th grade student.
on October 11, 2014
It has many practice problems. My son's school uses this book, other than that, it doesn't particularly stand out much.
on June 22, 2015