Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Precalculus with Limits: A Graphing Approach
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Hardcover|Change

on February 13, 2016
I needed a new precalculus textbook to replace the one I lost and this got the job done. It still had all the pages, had minimal vandalism and the binding was still in tact. Don't buy new textbooks, buy used, the schools will replace the whole textbook line for that class within 10 years anyway and the books all look the same.
on January 7, 2009
This book is very comprehensive and has many examples and problems to practice. It is a difficult book and many school districts are not able to complete it in a year.
on September 3, 2013
Ordered the same book from a textbook company and the "used" quality was horrible not to mention 5X the price!! This book was in great condition! Could not be happier. (The other book was returned....)
on October 3, 2012
I ordered this book for my pre-calculus class. The graphs inside the front and rear are helpful, and I can't complain about the price. However, I can't say Precalculus With Limits met my expectations, but it did come infinitely close.
on September 24, 2013
Many more much better books are available. Please keep searching, they exist and teachers have actually properly reviewed those. Don't pay the price BUT don't give up.
on March 25, 2013
Good book for tutoring. Covers the important concepts and offers a broad range of practice problems for students of different levels.
on December 23, 2008
This is an excellent book to explain pre-calculus. The text book my daughter had was really poorly written, so a tutor recommended this book. It has helped.
on March 17, 2014
My highschool issued me this book that was 8 years old, so naturally it feel apart. They were about to charge me $70 but I bought this book for 30$ I saved quite a bit by buying this.
on December 4, 2012
Great to have affordable options to purchase copy of textbook for home use...they are so heavy to carry back and forth from school. Book contition was as advertised.
on January 8, 2016
Not a very good book, honestly. Bought it used so I could have an at-home copy to refresh myself before helping my brother with his homework.