Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Exceptional Children and Youth: Update
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 14, 2010
This is one of the best textbooks I ever read. Although I have worked in the school system with behavioral health for four years, Exceptional Children and Youth supplied me with a wealth of information I needed when working with exceptional children. The book was so informative that I even enjoyed reading the introductory chapter! I am very happy with my purchase.
on May 24, 2011
This book is definitely it. Saw this in a school library and thought I had to get one for myself. The pages are attractive but comprehensive as well. The ideas and topics were divided accordingly for easier reading and understanding. I love this book! It's the best special Ed book I have so far :) Definitely worth buying!

cess
on July 19, 2013
The book is full of information and uses language relatively easy to understand/comprehend. There is a 5th edition out now which has updated statistics, newer law updates, and reflects current terminology trends (ie intellectual disability vs mental retardation). But, unless if you want just a great resource with the concepts and don't need specific current data, it is great and cheaper than getting the latest edition... all depends on what you're looking for.
on October 5, 2009
Quality of textbook book excellent and shipment was sent ASAP even before the full length of time stated. Thanks so much - I attended 1st day of class with book in hand.
I'll reccommend your site to other fellow students and friends.
on January 24, 2015
This book is pricey, but pretty interesting. I had to use it for my class and I wanted to continue reading other chapters ahead of time aside from what I was assigned! I was curious to know about other things like cerebral palsy, autism and gifted children. The information was worded in a way that stuck in my brain. I recommend this book.
on January 14, 2013
This text is clear and informative. If you are going to teach children with special needs, this is a go to book. It is also a good reference for after you have your own classroom and need to brush up on a subject.
on June 10, 2013
All was good within the book and was just as the seller stated. This books is highly recommended before taking the Florida ESE exam for teaching.
on February 5, 2011
I always try find my textbooks online in good condition and for a great price, this book meet both of those needs it was a great find:)
on December 6, 2015
easy to read and understand. A very helpful textbook for any class that is learning about exceptional children.
on May 8, 2013
This book was in great condition and I bought it for a great price. Saved me tons of money for college.