Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on November 16, 2000
If you like the Magic Treehouse series and adventure and knights, this is the book for you - The Knight at Dawn by Mary Pope Osborne. In the book, Annie and Jack went back in time when there were knights in castles. They went in an Amory Room. Jack found a secret passage, it lead to the storeroom to a precipice over the moat. Jack thought that there must be a window. It was a foot away from the window to the ground. So he put his foot outside the window and dangled it. Read the book to find out more.
on February 28, 2016
My children love the Magic treehouse series. I have read half of this book outlaid to my kids and although the books are a bit formulaic, especially the earlier ones in the series, my kids still love them. They have just enough historical details to be interesting but not overloaded to make them boring. I like the relationship between the book work brother and enthusiastic sister, it's good for my kids to see a cute sibling relationship. This series is a wonderful hit with kids and includes a lot of real facts, which keeps them learning!
on February 15, 2001
This book was great it made me want to read every [Magic tree house] book the athur hade made. If I could I would keep reading it over, and over again. If I love this book I think you will to. I recomend this book to anyone and everyone.
on June 8, 2016
My 7-year-old granddaughter reads at about a 3rd grade level. She loves this series. She always looks forward to reading more about Jack & Annie's adventures. I'll definitely encourage her to stick with this series.
on November 5, 2002
I liked this book because they get away from guards and find a trapdoor in the castle. I liked when the splashes came in the moat. I think this book is the best and everybody should read it.
on June 19, 2015
Purchased this after my six year old lost his checked out copy for his reading class. Now I'm thinking I might purchase all his reading books this way. The kindle is excellent on little eyes with the adjustable font.
on July 14, 2011
My son just finished Kindergarten and he LOVES these books! They are his first "chapter" books, and he reads them on his own or with his stepdad or I with no difficulty. They are educational, interesting, and really hold his attention. He loves the various subjects and has learned a lot of facts about dinosaurs, astronauts, and historical periods. I think these should be in every Kindergartener to second graders hand. They are a great series for encouraging frequent reading while incorporating good, factual material as well. I will keep purchasing this series as long as he reads them.

I will say that my local Barnes and Nobles has them pretty cheap, and when I use my B&N membership, they are less than $4.00 a piece, so I may continue to purchase through my local store when possible, and order from Amazon when I cannot find them in store.
on May 12, 2014
My four year old loves these Magic Tree House books. We read a few chapters every night instead of the standard preschooler fare. As he is learning sight words, he is starting to participate more. Great books!
on September 2, 2013
It's book was a book that my child's school required to buy. We got it along with the other required books so quickly she is set for the rest of the year. Thanks for the quick shipping. Se is excited to read it.
on November 28, 2012
I bought these books for my almost 6 year old. He could not put the series down. He snuck a flash light into his bed and read what seemed like all night (based on the puffiness of his eyes the next morning). If you want to prod your son into reading more, this series is the way to go.