Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on September 17, 2007
while the book is fairly easy to read and organized, there are many errors. There are several places where Maxillary and Mandibular words are interchanged or incorrectly identified such as in the bisecting angles chapter. The tests at the end of several chapters have obvious errors that even teachers could not explain. The answer key the instructors had also gave incorrect answers sometimes. There is no answer key in the book for students to access which makes self-testing/studying less effective.

Plus the pages fall out easily after little use.

These types of mistakes make me doubt information in the book that may actually be accurate.

This is not a completely useless book, but by college standards, i find these type of errors unacceptable.
on October 12, 2015
Book had all the information and was very helpful, but was cheaply made and the pages would fall out.
on August 20, 2009
This book is exactly what I was looking for. It gave me all the information I needed to pass my National Board Certification in Dental Radiography. It gave me techniques, study questions, and the entire exam online so I can test my knowledge. Thank You, Amazon!
on October 26, 2010
I received my book promptly and in good condition, would definately utilize these services again and make recommendations to my friends and family
on November 12, 2012
Easy to read, clear pictures and comprehensive topics. Overall this is a good radiology reference for dentistry and I recommend it for all who might need more visual aids to understand the types of different radiographs.
on February 9, 2016
It's a big help
on December 8, 2012
Book is great I learned a lot from it and I just ot my x ray license ! Very good book! In great condition!
on February 8, 2009
I got the book way before I expected, and from the outside everything looked new. As i started using the book, I realized that it had pages missing from the end of the chapter. I was disappointed in that but luckily my professor prints out these pages for the class since they are review questions.